Display overlapping images of two parts
This plugin creates 2ch images from SplitView image (Andor) etc.
This plugin can not run on latest Fiji for Mac(java_1.8.0_202). 4th Jul 2019.
Please see the detail from the top page of ImageJ plugin.
- SplitView : A technology that captures a 2ch image as a single image without switching filters by simultaneously detecting the first wavelength in half and the second wavelength in the other half in a CMOS or CCD.
- Move baseRoi and targetRoi to adjust the merged image.
- Click the Create Image button to create a new image.
- If the cursor is a hand cursor in the merge image window, the merge image can also be adjusted by dragging on merge view window.
This plug-in feature can also be used to crop and align images for combine process.
- Combine the two images as they are.
- Use this plug-in to adjust the size and position of each image.
- Create a merged image.
- Combine the merged image again.
~ update 20190628 ~
- Became possible to start even one image
- Corresponded to the change of 1.52p
~ update 20190404 ~
- Avoid competition with brightness adjustment tools
~ version up 20190403 ~
- Improved operation stability and response
- Added auto shift function
- Code correction due to behavior change of ImageJ 1.52n or later
~ upload 20170530 ~
- first version(ver. 20170530)