Plugin to create Quicktime movie
Quicktime movie creation plugin
Basically, a customized version of Save as Movie
Therefore, javacv.jar, javacpp.jar, ffmpeg.jar, ffmpeg-macosx-x86_64.jar, opencv.jar, opencv-macosx-86_64.jar is required.
Codec limits h.264 and Mpeg4, containers to .mov
Automatic calculation of Bitrate from image size etc. * Calculate higher value than original
When using h.264, there is a bug that may come from an external jar. -> almost eliminated by setting Codec to Mpeg4
When writing a timestamp or scale, expanding the image will disturb the image in H.264.
-> There is no problem if this is also MPEG4. In addition, if bitrate is reduced, it may be resolved
~ version up! 20151021 ~
- Switch to the latest javacv, ffmpeg APIs.
- *Therefore, please update if you are using old javacv APIs together.
- *Errors appear due to method or structure changes
- *Since javacv is compatible with java 1.7 or later, please use ImageJ built with 1.8.
Download JavaCV 1.2 binary archive from the link page.
Copy the unzipped folder to the ImageJ plugin folder.
Download java1.8 version ImageJ.
~ update 20150403 ~
- Fix the problem of changing the aspect ratio when creating a movie by expanding the writing space
~ version up 20150327 ~
- Add timestamp and scale overwrite function
- Add space expansion function for writing timestamp or scale