A plugin that suppresses changes in average intensity in timelapse images due to fluorescence fading, etc.
- Apply the ratio of the average intensity at t=1 to the average intensity at t=n(>1) to all pixels on the time-axis to align the average intensity values of the entire image.
- If there are multiple images in z, find the average value of each of them and compare them using that value, and then apply the ratio to all the images in z
- This process multiplies different values across time points, so care must be taken in quantification and other aspects of the image using this process.
- Jan. 31, 2023 – Support for RGB images
- After converting to HSB, only brightness is processed in the same way and returned to the RGB image.