Create interpolated images along the Z or T axis
Create an interpolated image by reconstructing an orthogonal image with respect to the Z and T axes.
Unlike Time Average, it produces a more natural blur because it is not an average figure.
- Load the Analyze > Set Scale or Image > Propeties values as initial values.
10 frame / sec
~ update 20199798 ~
- Expansion by decimal values is possible
- Modified to reflect calibration value according to extension
~ update! 20161201 ~
- Code reorganization
- Improved processing speed by reviewing some processes as code is organized
- Fine adjustment of parameters
~ update 20150715 ~
- Change part of processing from fixed value to variable
- *This provides more natural movement for large expansions